The High Country Community Events
- Farmers Markets - Various local farmers markets occur regularly throughout The High Country region in Victoria. Visitors can visit markets to purchase fresh produce, crafts and home-made products.
- Musical Festivals - The High Country region is known for its love of music, where regular musical festivals take place throughout the year. Various music genres are played and enjoyed by people of all ages.
- Wine Tours - Due to the wine region located in The High Country, wine tours are a popular activity for visitors. Visitors can taste different types of wines and appreciate the scenic views of the area.
- Seasonal Festivals - Seasonal festivals are celebrated with great enthusiasm in the High Country. Snow seasons, blossom season and autumn are some popular festivals that are celebrated every year.
- Cycling and Adventure Sports - The High Country is known for its scenic routes and adventurous terrains, outdoor enthusiasts regularly participate in cycling, mountain biking and other adventure sports activities.
Events in The High Country and Customers searching for You